Looking for Keap alternatives for your agency?
Founded in 2001, Keap is the go-to platform that many digital product companies use for sales and marketing automation. Formerly called InfusionSoft, it is an all-in-one customer relationship management (CRM) and marketing automation platform that can help both small and larger businesses grow and stay organized.
However, with a steep learning curve, an expensive price tag (if you have a lot of subscribers) and no white-label functionality, it is not the best fit for many small business owners looking to grow, especially agencies.
With so many other platforms out there these days, we’re taking a closer look at the top Keap alternatives for agencies.
While Keap is designed for companies selling digital products at scale, HighLevel is built specifically with agencies’ needs in mind.
This means it is a true “all-in-one platform” for marketing agencies and consultants. So, you can do everything from managing your sales CRM, email marketing campaigns, and landing pages to marketing automation workflows, call-tracking, SMS, and analytics.
You can also white-label HighLevel to create your own “SaaS-like revenue” to capture, nurture, and retain more customers.
Given all of the features you get, the pricing for HighLevel is much lower than Keap, and starts at $97 per month.
Best For: Agencies & Consultants
2. Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM is easy to implement and use, making it a good choice for busy solopreneurs and small businesses. Additionally, it helps your marketing and sales work together effectively, allowing teams to maintain relationships with individual clients while managing their clients’ projects.
It is a single solution that allows agencies to keep their data, communications, and planning processes in one place. So teams can streamline their services and save time.
Some key features include:
- Communicate in real-time for better follow-ups
- Keep all client data in one place for easier client management
- Attach deals to clients
- Run and measure marketing campaigns
- Provide social media management
- Use omnichannel communication, so they can connect with clients where they are
Zoho CRM offers four pricing packages with pricing starting at $14 per user per month, while the Ultimate package is $52 per user per month and offers the most comprehensive services.
Best For: Solopreneurs & Small Businesses
3. HubSpot CRM
HubSpot CRM allows teams to manage sales and marketing tasks to deepen client relationships, increase conversions, and manage their pipeline.
Some popular features include:
- Create, monitor, and measure marketing campaigns with built-in analytics and reports
- Dashboards to make finding information easy
- Lead capture software and automations to save time
- Free, customizable email
- Ability to view and manage campaigns within your marketing software
- Ability to personalize your marketing outreach at scale
- A free landing page and online form builder
- Create and personalize marketing campaigns
- A drag-and-drop email builder and newsletter builder
HubSpot offers various plans so businesses can tailor the services to meet their needs. Additionally, it provides free CRM tools with free access that never expires and lets you store up to one million contacts and companies. Plans start at $45 per month, which includes some of the marketing automations, payments (in the U.S. only), and the ability to remove HubSpot’s branding. However, most businesses will need to spend $800 or more in order to get all of the sales and marketing functionality they need.
Best For: Startups
4. Salesforce Sales Cloud
Salesforce Sales Cloud helps you manage your sales funnel — capturing leads, qualifying them into prospects, and converting them into customers. But it doesn’t focus as much on early lead qualification as Salesforce Marketing Cloud does.
Some features include:
- Ability to track sales opportunities, including real-time sales insights
- Sales automation to increase productivity with activity tracking and workflows
- Forecast management that allows insights into your pipeline so you can make data-driven decisions
- Case management for upselling and cross-selling
- Workflow automations
- Tools to assist with lead, account, opportunity, and contact management
- Integrations with other popular software commonly used by agencies
- A mobile app
Salesforce Sales Cloud plans start at $25 per user per month. They also offer a free trial, so you can try out their service first.
However, similar to HubSpot, most businesses will need to spend thousands of dollars to buy and customize the platform to their needs.
Best For: Enterprise Companies
ActiveCampaign provides CRM, email, and marketing automation that can help companies of any size grow.
For instance, their email marketing tools make it easy to set up email automations and include a flowchart-style editor. ActiveCampaign is known to have quality email deliverability rates, ensuring your customers see your newsletters and emails.
ActiveCampaign also offers CRM features designed for teams to automate tasks and track leads. The features make managing contacts in one platform simple, and their lead scoring lets you identify which leads are a top priority.
They also have advanced reporting and tracking tools and can streamline their processes with various third-party integrations.
ActiveCampaign offers several pricing plans for their CRM services that are affordable for agencies of various sizes. Plans start at $19 per month.
Best For: Small Businesses
Pipedrive is a CRM that can help both small businesses and marketing agencies of any size with lead generation.
Some key features include:
- Automations to free up your team’s time
- A streamlined pipeline management process that lets teams track buyer behavior and move clients through the sales pipeline
- Analytics to help inform sales campaigns
- Chatbots and web forms to keep leads engaged
- The ability to create customizable reports tailored to your strategies
- Various integrations with other third-party software and apps
- Ability to create custom fields
Pipeline offers four plans, with each plan including a 14-day free trial. Plans are billed per user and start at $14.90 per user per month.
Best For: Agencies & Small Businesses
Dubsado is geared towards helping creative professionals and freelancers set up workflows that provide a custom client journey with a high-touch feel — using a system that saves you time.
The customizable lead capture forms allow you to create a system that works for you and your team. For instance, you can set up your lead capture, so it gathers the information you need to work with someone and have it automatically add it to a client profile. You also can have the process email you, so you quickly know that someone has completed your form.
Some additional features include:
- Automated onboarding process to convert leads to paid customers
- Customizable and reusable form templates for contracts, questionnaires, proposals, and lead capture forms
- Ability to use your branding on forms and email templates
- Automated workflows that you can tailor to help with recurring payments, emails, and payment reminders
- Automate sending invoices and reminders
- A built-in scheduler
- Streamlining the creation and sending of proposals
- Automated workflows to streamline communication with clients
- Integration with key software that agencies use
However, some users report a steep learning curve, especially when setting up tailored workflows and automations.
Dubsado offers two paid plans and a free trial with no time limit, but limits the number of clients you can add to three. The Starter plan is $200 per year but does not include some key features like automated workflows, Zapier integration, public proposals, and it only allows one active lead capture form.
Best For: Creators & Freelancers
HighLevel: The Real Opportunity For Digital Agencies
The bottom line is that Keap is an excellent choice if you have a large email list (25,000+ subscribers), sell primarily digital products, and have a large in-house marketing operations team to customize and manage it for you.
However, if you can’t justify spending thousands per month, don’t have dedicated internal resources solely focused on sales and marketing operations, and/or are looking for white-label functionality, then you’d be better off using HighLevel.
HighLevel on the other hand is built specifically for agencies. You don’t need to worry about wasting months and tens of thousands of dollars on a custom, lengthy migration process.
And, every single feature in HighLevel was built through the perspective of an agency owner. This means agencies can use our software to do everything from manage their sales process, build landing pages, do reputation management, create marketing automation workflows, set up 2-way call-tracking, and more.
In fact, here’s what one former ClickFunnel customer had to say after he migrated to HighLevel.
Joe Rare said in the HighLevel Facebook group, “I’m Pumped. I just canceled my last group of client accounts from Infusionsoft (Keap), including my own that I’ve had for 10 years.
I am finally free! From over $10,000/mo in client bills to just my HighLevel agency and white label bill. What a difference… time for a vacation.”
If you are an agency and are ready to try an all-in-one Linktree alternative you can get started with a 14-day free trial of HighLevel here.