Workflow Slack Premium Action allows users to send automated messages to their Slack channels and users. This feature streamlines communication by enabling users to set up and schedule notifications for themselves, specific users, and channels.
The action offers three main events:
- Sending a message to a private channel
- Sending a message to a public channel.
- Sending a message to a user.
You can send messages to:
- Assigned User – Assigned User of the Contact
- Custom Email – Add a specific email to search your Slack Workspace for the User and then send out the message
- Internal User – Users from your account
- Slack User – Directly search your Slack Workspace Users by name.
Learn more here 👉 https://share-docs.clickup.com/…/87cpx…/c965877bd0063d8